Welcome to the Geriatric Health Care WebRing
This is the homepage of the Geriatric Health Care WebRing. This WebRing
was founded in March 1997 to connect web sites with Geriatric Health Care,
to make it easier for people interested in Geriatric Health Care to find
such sites. If you keep clicking on "Next Page", eventually you
will be back at the site you started from! You can also jump to random
sites on the WebRing.
We'd be pleased to add other Geriatric Health Care sites to the WebRing:
- Sites which are Geriatric Health Care in nature.
- Sites which are non commercial in nature, except nursing homes.
- Sites containing quality information rather than purely commercial
How to join the Geriatric Health Care WebRing:
- Bookmark this webpage, so that you can easily find your way back again.
- Write to the WebRing Administrator (Tom Bohacek) firstname.lastname@example.org,
providing the following information:
Your request to join the Geriatric Health Care WebRing
Your Page's URL
Your Page's Title
Your Email Address
- Wait for an email reply, which will generally be within 48 hours. Upon
acceptance, you will receive a WebRing ID number, which you'll need for
insertion into the following WebRing HTML code fragment.
- Copy the Geriatric Health Care WebRing logo you see below. (Move the
mouse arrow onto the logo then press the right button, and select "save
this image". Save the image as GERILOGO.GIF.
- Upload this GIF file to the same directory as your web page.
- Cut and paste the following HTML code fragment to your page. The most
common place is near the end of your home page.
<!-- Begin Geriatric Health Care WebRing
HTML code fragment -->
<IMG ALIGN="LEFT" BORDER="0" HEIGHT="95"
WIDTH="180" TARGET=_TOP></A> <CENTER>
<A HREF="http://members.tripod.com/~tbohacek/ghcring.htm" TARGET=_TOP>
Geriatric Health Care WebRing Information</A><BR><BR>
TARGET=_TOP> Next WebRing Site</A><BR>
List Next Five WebRing Sites</A><BR>
Jump to a Random WebRing Site</A>
<!-- End WebRing HTML code Fragment-->
- When inserted into your page, this is approximately what this HTML
code fragment will look like:
Geriatric Health Care WebRing
Next Five WebRing Sites
- If the WebRing logo does not appear when you load your page, check
that you have uploaded the logo GIF file to your web page site, and also
try changing the case of the GIF filename. HTML is sensitive to both upper
and lower case.
- Change the references to "youridnumber" as found in two lines
of the above code so that the id= is followed by your Site ID
number. For example, if your site ID is 17, the code should look something
- When you have completed and tested all this, send email to
The Administrator will visit your site again to verify that the code is
working, then will add your site officially to the WebRing.
- If you're having difficulty getting this to work, please don't hesitate
to send us email, and we'll try to provide assistance.